My Cornish Local Designers

Cornwall is not really known for its design. Here I have put some examples close to my cornish heart for your eyes to feast on.


Ali Sopp

I know a guy at home, called Alastair Sopp. Recently I found out he had a web site. I had a gander at the site. it revealed to me that he is a Photographer, Designer, and a Web Designer.

I pretty much LOVED IT.


www.alastairsopp.co.uk


























The Boex Brothers

The boex brothers are two interior/3D Creative Solutions Designers from near where I live, Portleven . I knew about them, and had seen some of their work. I only really noticed at how amazing there work was when I saw a little article about a bench of theirs being sold in Liberty, LDN.

The bench in my eyes is AMAZING.


www.boex.co.uk


The Bench!


















Interior Design



















LOVE KERNO DESIGN!

No comments: