Group Crit

Now I REALLY Enjoyed that! A good group of people bouncing ideas off one another. I have to say that that was probably the best crit we have had. I think everyone would agree.

For myself I managed to clear up some confusions about the brief and I understand more now. I was happy that my ideas were well received. The more I think about them, the more my ideas and concepts develop.

Social Idea I looked at all the different aspects of social problem, but as they are listed, that means that they are not overlooked. i wanted something that is not widely thought of. I decided that the lack of multi language British people. I believe that the numbers are low as we are a bit lazy, seeing as all the other countries know the english language. So why should we have to learn theirs? Poster design is still up in the air but its a firm idea to start on.
Personal Idea It took me a while to realise that I don't have many objects that are personal to me. Sounds and smells work more! But I don't know how to go about this....


Only a week left until crit.

Oh and I am a PAL leader.

Yup!

No comments: