WEEK11 Tutorial and Timemanagement.

Tutorial with Phil Jones and Roger Gould

this tutorial was mainly to explain to us that we need to re look at our learning agreement and make sure that it reflects what we are doing in our project. I looked at mine after this tutorial and found that mine is pretty much spot on, all I needed to do was remove a few lines which were not needed. This created a learning agreement which was easier to understand.

Target Audience. This was also discussed, and I need to find mine and narrow it down if needed. this is a really important part of the project.

The Design. General things were picked up whilst looking at my design and the main one was to change the location of the folio and make the gutter bigger. I can see why these were pointed out, and I have made time in my timetable to adjust them.

No comments: