Screen Based Communication 2 Evaluation

This project was challenge for me. I found the software hard to use as I did not fully understand how to use it. I feel that the work shops that we had were very useful and I feel that I have learnt from them.

Overall I am disappointed with my outcome for my webpage. It did not come out how I expected it to and I feel that I have let myself down. 

I had great plans for this project and I had a clear idea of what I wanted it to look like. I think that this could have been my downfall as maybe I had too higher expectations of what I wanted. As I could not get to where I wanted I started to care less about this project. I found it frustrating not to be able to do what I planned and found my motivation for this disappearing. 

Once I got over that I would not be able to having it looking like I wanted I started to use dreamweaver more. After a while I learnt the basics and made the website. I feel that my website was basic and not very flashy. 

Looking at other peoples sites I feel that I could have trued harder and done some more research into CSS and action script to make the site more interesting. If I could do this project again I would do what I wanted from the beginning and tried harder to achieve 
 a better website.

No comments: